ABOUT THE VWS MEMBERS GALLERY
All current members of the Virginia Watercolor Society are eligible to
have a web link in the VWS Members Gallery. Include your full web address on your membership form. Your link is automatically displayed as long as your membership is current.
Members who do not have a personal web-site may arrange to have an artist’s page set up on the VWS site.
is a one-time $65 set-up fee for each artist's
page which includes:
- Format Artist's Statement, Bio., etc., to conform to the VWS web template.
- Information to be provided by Artist in an electronic* file
- Edit up to 3 electronic Images per page
- Small images on page link to enlarged image in pop-up windows
- Artist provides electonic* copies of high quality .jpeg images
(200 resolution; 4 inches on short side) or high quality slides or photos.
for each additional electronic image*
- Post page & graphic images to the web site and link from Members Gallery page
editing fee to make additional text changes to
the web site,
or to swap or add images**
Electronic copies of images and artist information
can be submitted by email attachment or a CD can
be mailed . Images can also be sent via a link
to a web photo gallery (e.g., York Photo Labs,
Kodak Picture Share).
|Your name, city, and email address (optional)
will be added to the "Members Gallery" page, and your VWS Artist Page will be linked from your name.
How do I start the process?
- Contact Karen Schwartz by email to discuss the information you want to include on your page and how you will be sending it to her.
In most cases, the web page will be completed within one week
of receipt of all information for the page.
The artist will be notified by email
when the page is ready for preview, and will be linked from the VWS Members Gallery after the artist has reviewed it.
- Electonic information for the page should be sent to
- Payment by check should be mailed to the address below.
- CD's, disks, slides, photos, and print copy can be mailed with the check to the address below.
For more information about the Members Gallery,
Karen Schwartz at email@example.com
or write to her at 5 Seasons Court, Williamsburg, VA 23188.
*The VWS reserves the right to change the policies
of the Members Gallery as required.